Inspire the generations. Marvel at the lasting connections the Gordon JCC has made for you and your loved ones. Feel our dynamic community in action. Make a donation to the Gordon JCC and help us to enrich lives, build community and awaken Jewish journeys.
Membership and program fees only cover 74% of the operating costs for one of the most important Jewish agencies in Nashville. Our donors help us maintain our commitment to the community, provide close to $140,000 in financial assistance annually and ensure the continuation of excellent programs for all. We appreciate your support. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Ways to Give
- The Gordon JCC Annual Fund: The fundraising effort that supports every member of our community.
- 1902 Society: The J is pleased to honor a special group of individuals and families who provide annual leadership support that is essential to the continued strength and growth of our programs.
- LIFE & LEGACY: Endowments play an increasingly impactful role in sustaining our JCC. Consider making an enduring impact.
- Donations: The generous support of our donors, sponsors and other funders sustains the important work we do. Consider a one time gift, recurring gift, or tribute gift in honor of a loved one. You can make an online donation here.
- Matching Gifts: Double the impact of your gift. Companies big, small, and everything in between, match the donations of their employees. Does yours?
- Volunteer: The J is always looking for volunteers to help fulfill our mission in serving the community. Have a special skill or talent you want to share with our community? Check out our Volunteer Initiative.
For information about making a gift, or with questions about current giving, please contact Dara Freiberg
Membership & Development Director at 615-354-1639.