Inspire the generations. Marvel at the lasting connections the Gordon JCC has made for you and your loved ones. Feel our dynamic community in action. Make a donation to the Gordon JCC and help us to enrich lives, build community and awaken Jewish journeys.
Membership and program fees only cover 74% of the operating costs for one of the most important Jewish agencies in Nashville. Our donors help us maintain our commitment to the community, provide close to $140,000 in financial assistance annually and ensure the continuation of excellent programs for all. We appreciate your support. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Ways to Give
- The Gordon JCC Annual Fund: The fundraising effort that supports every member of our community.
- 1902 Society: The J is pleased to honor a special group of individuals and families who provide annual leadership support that is essential to the continued strength and growth of our programs.
- LIFE & LEGACY: Endowments play an increasingly impactful role in sustaining our JCC. Consider making an enduring impact.
- Donations: The generous support of our donors, sponsors and other funders sustains the important work we do. Consider a one time gift, recurring gift, or tribute gift in honor of a loved one. You can make an online donation here.
- Matching Gifts: Double the impact of your gift. Companies big, small, and everything in between, match the donations of their employees. Does yours?
- Volunteer: The J is always looking for volunteers to help fulfill our mission in serving the community. Have a special skill or talent you want to share with our community? Check out our Volunteer Initiative.
Support the Gordon JCC while you shop through Amazon Smile. Go to smile.amazon.com and select Gordon JCC.
For information about making a gift, or with questions about current giving, please contact Dara Freiberg
Membership & Development Director at 615-354-1639.