TigerSharks Summer 20 Season is Coming!
The TigerSharks Summer Swim Team is a recreational summer club team for ages 7 and up. We share knowledge and passion for swimming by providing safety, proper technique, competition and a fun swim experience. This program will help swimmers to build endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. During swim practices swimmers will consistently be meeting new friends as they advance through the different swim levels. They will learn important swim techniques and life skills with their peers and bond over the shared experience.
The Summer 2020 Season will look a little different. NSL has decided to cancel all dual meets and City Meet for the 2020 season. We had anticipated this could happen and were still committed to having a summer swim team experience for our swimmers and families. Summer swim team will obviously look very different than usual and be more akin to our year round swim team format. Since there are a number of changes, we have listed those in bullet form to be as clear and concise as possible.
- Swim team will be held from 4:45pm – 6pm M,W,Th at the indoor pool (this will be the only program in the space at this time)
- Summer swim will go for 6 weeks (not counting the week going into July 4th weekend) June 8th – July 24th
- The price of swim team will be reduced to $96 for members and $120 for non-members. This cost is per child, for the entire 6 weeks
- Those 7 and under will need to register for swim lessons
- T-Shirts will not be given as part of your registration
- You will not have to purchase a team suit to be a part of summer swim team
- There will be no volunteer requirements since there are no meets
- To register for swim team, you do not have to be a summer member
- Coach Yanel will still be coaching our team, and depending on number of registrations, we have the ability to add assistant coaches
- If you were previously registered for summer swim team, we can switch you to the new summer swim team roster and refund you the difference, or we can process a full refund (we will also be reaching out to you separately)
Find the Information & Registration Packet Here
For more information about our swim teams please contact our Aquatics Director, Daniel Christmas | 615.354.1663
Meet our New Head Coach!