All members entering the Gordon JCC must sign this waiver. Please print, sign, and bring with you on your first time returning to the building.
The JCC will re-open the Fitness Center, Indoor and Outdoor Pools beginning on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 50% capacity. The conditions under which we will be operating are vastly different than those which existed earlier this year. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our new rules and policies before coming to the JCC.
These policies strictly follow state and county health guidelines under the current Phase Two guidelines to minimize risk to our community. These policies may change as new guidelines are released. Thank you for understanding and for your compliance.
We look forward to continuing to welcome more members back in the coming days and weeks. With that, please note the following reminders: Please print out the above waiver, sign and bring with you the first time you come to the facility or we will also have a copy to sign upon your arrival. Members under 18 must be accompanied by a parent upon the first visit, so parents can sign the waiver.
· All members and staff are required to wear a mask while in the building. Masks will be available to purchase if you do not have one. Masks are not required while exercising or swimming, but you must wear your mask into and out of the Fitness Center, Track, and Pools.
· All members and staff are required to receive a temperature check and health screening before entering the building and/or the Outdoor Pool. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, or who is exhibiting other symptoms, will not be allowed in.
· Only members and staff will be allowed in the building. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate guests at this time.
· Tot Spot will not be offered at this time.
· The Playgrounds are currently closed. When they reopen in subsequent phases, they will be reserved exclusively for Camp Davis from 9 am – 4 pm on weekdays.
· Social Distancing of at least 6' (10' when working out) is required at all times.
· Entrances, Exits and One-Way Paths will be clearly labeled. Please follow these directions.
· Members must reserve a workout time in advance. Members can make reservations by clicking here.
· Members will enter the building after successfully completing their health screening and scan at the front desk as usual.
· Individuals who are considered to be “vulnerable” are discouraged from using the facility under the current Roadmap recommendations.
Fitness Center, Indoor Pool and Track Rules:
· Masks are not required while exercising, or swimming in the pool, but please wear your mask into and out of the Fitness Center, Track, and pool.
· Members must reserve a workout time in advance. Drop-ins are not guaranteed and will only be accommodated if there is an opening in the schedule. Members can make reservations by clicking here.
· Reservation times will be limited to 75 minutes. Members are allowed a maximum of 2 reservations per day. The Fitness Center will be cleaned between each shift.
· The health screening only takes a few minutes. You will be required to wait outside until cleaning is completed and the reservation time begins.
· Social Distancing of 10' is required at all times while working out.
· Some equipment in fitness areas may be closed in order to enforce 10' of separation.
· The Track and Group Fitness Studio are available for use on a first come first served basis through the reservation system.
· Members must disinfect equipment after use with the provided wipes.
· The Fitness Center will close for 15 minutes after each 75 minute period for a deep cleaning.
· Individual Basketball (shooting hoops but no team play) will be allowed as part of a reservation, but there will be no Men’s Basketball games.
· We are not able to offer Pickleball at this time.
· No water will be provided, and communal drinking fountains will be closed. Please bring your own water bottle. The water dispenser will be available, please bring your own water bottle.
· Gym bags and other large personal items will ONLY be allowed on the pool decks. In the Fitness Center and the track, all personal items such as water bottle, phone, keys, earphones, purse, jacket, and personal sweat towel MUST fit in the 12" cubbies in the Fitness Center.
· We will not be providing towel service at this time, so please remember to bring a towel.
· Locker Rooms will be closed. Restrooms will be available.
· If a member fails to show up for a reservation more than two times, reservation privileges will be revoked. If you are not feeling well, please call and let us know. A cancellation due to illness will not count as a non-show.
Group Exercise Classes
· Group Exercise Classes will stay on-line for the current time due to the 10-foot social distancing requirement.
· When they resume in person at the J, reservations will be required.
· Mind-Body classes (Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi) will be held in the Racquetball Court when they resume.
· Zumba and Cardio-Strength classes will be held in the back half of the gym when they resume.
· Indoor Cycling classes will continue in the Cycling Studio with bikes spaced 10 feet apart when they resume.
· Please view our Fitness Schedule for the most up-to-date class schedule.
Outdoor Pool Closed for the Season
Due to limited capacity, reservations must be cancelled at least 2 hours prior to the time of expected arrival. If a member fails to show up for a reservation more than two times, reservation privileges will be revoked. If you are not feeling well, please call and let us know. Cancellations due to illness will not count as a non-show.
Thank you for your support and patience while we were closed. We hope you can sense the excitement we have about reopening and we can’t wait to see every one of you in the facility soon. As always, please continue to visit JCC@Home for access to our virtual programming. If you have any questions or thoughts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.356.7170.
HELP US ALL STAY SAFE
Fitness Center & Walking Track - Reserve your workout time here
Indoor Pool - Reserve your Indoor Pool time here
|5:30-9:30am Lap Swim/Water Walking | Every Hour on the 1/2 Hour||8am-4:45pm Lap Swim/Water Walking | Every Hour on the Hour||8am-4:45pm Lap Swim/Water Walking | Every Hour on the Hour|
|9:30-9:45am 15 minute cleaning/water aerobics exit|
|9:45am-5:45pm Lap Swim/Water Walking | Every hour on the 45 minutes|
Outdoor Pool - Reserve your Outdoor Pool time here
|6:30am-10:30am Lap Swimming/Water Walking||6:30am-5:45pm Lap Swimming/Water Walking||8am-6:45pm Lap Swimming/Water Walking|
|*Close at 10:30am*||*Close at 10:30am*||10am-6:45pm Open Swim/Lap Swimming|
|2:30-6:45pm Rec Swim||2:30-5:45pm Open Swim/Lap Swimming|
Which Amenities Are Available?
- Fitness Center
- Walking Track
- Outdoor Pool (until Labor Day)
- Indoor Pool
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Tot Spot
- Locker rooms will also be closed.
- Basketball Games cannot resume at this time.
- Indoor Pickleball Games cannot resume at this time; tennis court may be used for Pickleball but lines are not drawn.
- Senior programming will continue online.
Fitness Classes remain online at this time. Check out our schedule here