Create a Lasting Legacy
Forward-looking philanthropy helps you make a significant long-term contribution that otherwise might be beyond reach. Legacy gifts make a huge impact on the long-term sustainability and financial health of the Gordon JCC. Consider making a provision for the J through your will or estate plan, retirement accounts or through other planned giving methods. In one way or another, your life is rooted in Jewish experiences that have connected you to the Jewish community. You may already support the Gordon JCC but have you included it in your will or estate plan? By making a legacy commitment, you can:
- Convey your commitment to Jewish life in Nashville and express values instilled in you by your parents and grandparents
- Assure that the place you care about continues to thrive for future generations and perpetuate the Jewish traditions you cherish.
Your Legacy Gift Helps the J
- Be THE hub of Jewish life in Nashville, with programming and activities for every age group, whether you are 6 weeks or 102 years old and a gathering spot for all Jews of all denominations, as well as non-Jews
- Enhance Jewish continuity and Jewish identity in order to perpetuate Jewish values and offer a home to the Jewish agencies that look after our friends, family, neighbors and community.
- Open our doors to all members of the community regardless of means, with support from scholarships.
Dara and Craig Freiberg
David Steine, Jr
Howard and Karen Weil
*as at 11/17/17
What is LIFE & LEGACY?
The Gordon JCC is one of thirteen community partners participating in Nashville’s LIFE & LEGACY program. LIFE & LEGACY is a partnership of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF) and the Jewish Federation and Foundation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee that promotes after-lifetime giving to benefit the entire Jewish community – synagogues, local and overseas Jewish agencies, schools and other Jewish organizations. It represents a shared commitment by local agencies and congregations to work together to secure a more vibrant Jewish future. The program is founded on the principle that all of us, regardless of age, wealth or affiliation can make an enduring impact.