See our Spring Hours
NEW – Check out our Summer Schedule & Swim Lessons
The Gordon JCC Aquatics program is one of the most robust and sought-after aquatics programs in the city. There is a spot for every swimmer in our programs, all of which are led by highly qualified and trained instructors. We have a magnificent indoor 25-yard saltwater pool and infant/toddler pool, a world-class Olympic sized outdoor saltwater pool. The outdoor pool includes 50m lap swimming lanes, two water slides, shaded baby pool, and sand volleyball court. It’s the perfect way to spend the summer.
- JCC Swim Lessons: We offer swim lessons for every age and ability. Our swimmers are matched with an instructor who teaches everything from water safety to stroke technique and anything in between. The Aquatics team offer private, semi-private, or group lessons which are held in our indoor pool during fall, spring and winter and in our outdoor pool during summer.
- JCC Swim Team: Our champion TigerSharks swim year round! Come swim with the best!
- Water Fitness Classes: We offer 6 different water aerobics/ water fitness classes for all abilities, including a special arthritis and seniors class.
- Lifeguard Classes: The Gordon JCC hosts American Red Cross Lifeguard Classes all year long. Visit the Lifeguard Class page for our upcoming schedule & to learn more.
- Pool Parties: We take the stress out of party planning for you! Come have your next shindig by the pool and we’ll take care of the rest. Email us to find out more about pool parties or to book a date.
Safety is key to everyone having an enjoyable experience at our pool. Review our Pool Policy.